Monday, January 17, 2011

I am in the Inception?

I
What is happening actually?

to make it more clearer...


Why C is giving me a false hope.. ?? ish, i'm nt really good in reading one's body sign.. Especially the guy that i'm into. We had an issues that separate us.. but out of sudden,he text me back pulak. Asking me if i'm alright and tell me his activity for a whole day. Waduh2, ngapain mas? Yeah, mule2 memang ah tu yg aq harapkan. Mengharap agar die sedar betape pentingnye die dlm idup ni.. Alasn C tak ready nak convert n not good enough for me is unaccepted. tapi na wat camne,xkan na pakse die suke aq plak. huhu After the break, he seems like avoiding me.For a few days didnt reply my sms. My friend told me i shoud let him go and if we are meant to be,he will come back. Ntah nape.. semalam die text ajak g batu pahat(bp) khamis ni. Teman die release tension? Die tension ape pun aq tatau le. PM pun tak seTENSION die. Aq storimori kat T,T ckp C mybe tension n want to share it wit me. tpi T ckp takyah ar ikut die smpai bp cuz agak jauh. Yela before ni ajak die g bndar yg sekangkang kera pun payah. Ape jadah nye si bp tu. Ish tatau la~ Die nak kawan blik ke or just being nice??

No comments:

Post a Comment